Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Digital Site & Designer Announcements

Old 04-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Arrow [Captivated Visions] Mid Month Blog Challenge!!

Hi Peeps!

There's a new Challenge posted on the blog for you along with an announcement of the winner from the March blog challenge!

All about me pages are a powerful addition to your scrapbooks, I enjoy creating these pages and find them easier than many other types of pages but I know many digital scrappers who do find them very difficult to do.

A prompt is always helpful when faced with a page that is outside of your normal comfort zone, and finding a connection between the Digital Scrapbook Kit and you is often an easy place to start. I find that this process triggers stories that are waiting to be told, or triggers your memory about photos that you have that you haven't scrapped yet.

Last year I hosted a fun game in the ScrapOrchard forums where I asked our readers to show me which Digital Scrapbook Kit from my store most represented them and why!!

It was really really fun to see the results and which kit they felt most represented them at that particular time!! Everyone's answers were so varied and it really helped me to get to know them better! I'll be playing this game again during our International Scrapbook Day Events but I thought it would be fun to also base our April Challenge on this game concept!

Pop over to the blog to check out all of the challenge details, you need to complete your pages by April 30th 2012.

Click here to tweet about this challenge or share this Facebook post with your friends

The Captivating Sistas made early entries to the challenge, here are their pages :)

Gemma really connected with my collaboration with Laura Banasiak - Truly Blessed.

Loni has experienced some real life changing events recently and so chose Life Changing

Lynn also chose Life Changing which was perfect to scrap her page about decision making.

Niki was able to tell her personal story with Someday Soon.

Tamara chose Never Stop Believing because it best personified who she is right now, she journals about her faith.

Rebecca chose the January Edition Kit from the Captivating 2012 Collection, the word strips, arrows and colours of the kit really helped her to tell her story.

I hope this challenge inspires you to scrap a page about yourself, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Old 04-14-2012, 04:51 PM

profile gallery send pm

love me a good prompt and these are all so wonderfully inspiring!! gorgeous pages!
Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 PM

profile gallery send pm

Fabulous challenge AND pages! :)

Old 04-16-2012, 07:33 PM
DST Gold Member

profile gallery send pm

this was such a fun challenge! I hope you get a lot of participants!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:44 AM

profile gallery send pm

Loved this challenge!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Great challenge and those pages are gorgeous !

Tags
all about me, captivated visions, challenge, digital scrapbook