Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Digital Site & Designer Announcements

Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Arrow [Captivated Visions] 35% + SALE & NEW Templates CU Friendly

Hey Peeps!

Long time no speak!
I'm back from my trip to Vegas! We had so much fun, it was really surreal to meet some of you, a trip I'll never forget!!

This week I'm releasing a bundle of four half pack Digital Scrapbook layered templates previously designed exclusively for classes at the 2012 Digiscrapapalooza Event in Las Vegas. Please ensure you don’t already own these templates before purchasing if you attended classes at the retreat. Templates were created for the Jump Start Your Journaling and Stretch Your Stash classes.

Inside the 2012 Palooza Edition bundle are:

From the Designers Canvas – two templates created from my own Digital Scrapbook Layouts with a focus on journaling.
My Words Only – two non photo templates with the emphasis purely on story telling.
All Stacked Up Backgrounds and All Stacked Up Clusters, mix and match these wonderful page starters together to stretch your stash and create unique layouts time and time again!

Templates are available in PSD, PNG and TIFF format. Also provided in .page and .sbpage file format to work with Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software Versions 3.0 and 4.0. All file format downloads are separate and labelled at checkout! Shadows on templates are for presentation and will need to be adjusted depending on your element or paper type. These are for Personal/S4H Use but are also commercial use friendly for Digital ScrapKit Designers, see my TOU for more details.

Super Deal!! - Grab these templates now before the end of April 1st 2012 and you can get the whole bundle for just $4.88!!!
ScrapOrchard is celebrating it's fourth birthday and we are celebrating with a 35% storewide sale!! This means that my template bundle is on sale on top of the already discounted bundle price!! After April 1st 2012 you'll be able to save 25% on this bundle permanently. And of course you can find my whole store on sale at 35% off through the end of April 1st 2012 (even already discounted bundles!!).

Spend $10 during our sale and get our Collaboration Kit Me and My Girls FREE!!
Spend $15 during our sale event and you'll also get the add on and the extras FREE too!

Here's a preview of the templates and some fun pages from the Captivating Sistas and Honeybees!!

2012 Palooza Edition Bundle | [Layered Templates] PU/CU

Here are a few of my original layouts that inspired some of the templates, they feature great kits from Secret Stash and Laura Banasiak, you can click the images for full credits!

That's all from me this week! It took me longer than I first thought it would to recover from the Jet Lag and journey home from Las Vegas so I'm not sure what I'll have in store next week for you, I have some projects in the works so I'll keep you posted either way on my progress ;-)

Have a great week!

Rach

Old 03-30-2012, 08:12 AM

profile gallery send pm

These templates are super fun!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:47 PM
DST Gold Member

profile gallery send pm

wow, love those templates!! great deal!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Diamond Member

profile gallery send pm

this new template pack is fantastic Rachel!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 PM

profile gallery send pm

Lots of gorgeous stuff, Rachel!! Love it!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:10 PM

profile gallery send pm

so love seeing the pages that inspired these awesome templates! love'em ♥

Tags
captivated visions, digital scrapbook, page files, templates