Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > (inter)National Scrapbook Day 2012 > iNSD Sales and Activities

Old 05-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Arrow [Captivated Visions] NEW Releases | Freebies | Games + MORE!

[Captivated Visions] NEW Releases | Freebies | Games + MORE!

As promised i'm back with lots of new stuffs!! I know that I have a lot to cram into this post today, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer!

Party and $1 SALE at ScrapOrchard
We hope you'll join us to celebrate International Scrapbook Day!

• The iNSD Digiscrap Olympics Forum is where it's all happening! You’ll find our schedule, special challenges and games and give-aways!
  • I'm posting a Game or Scrap Challenge in this forum daily through iNSD weekend! Winners will receive a $10 coupon to my shop!
  • Farmers Market is now officially OPEN!! For those of you that might be new to ScrapOrchard, Farmers Market is our biggest and busiest sale of the year! It only happens twice a year, and the same items are NEVER in Farmers Market twice, so the one dollar deals you see are really very special and for a limited time!

Tip - when viewing the Farmers Market use the Designer Filter at the top to select my name and view all of my Sale items on one page!

50% OFF Daily Deals

• I'll have a Daily Deal in my store each day through the iNSD Weekend. A Select Bundle will be 50% Off!!
  • Yesterdays Daily Deal is the Life Changing Bundle! This will be valid through to around 5PM EST today as it was posted late yestereday
  • Todays Daily Deal is the Foliferous Bundle! This will be valid through to around 5AM tomorrow

Live Games and Give-Aways

• Have you entered the Who are You and Why Game?!! A $10 coupon is up for grabs! The Game ends 5PM EST Sunday May 5th
  • Game two is posted, a new lift the designer Scrap Challenge, another $10 coupon is up for grabs and this game also ends 5PM EST Sunday May 5th
  • Another scrap challenge with a free template will be posted on Sunday!

Here is the Full iNSD agenda summarised in a handy format that you can save if you need too!

New Releases at ScrapOrchard

I have around 15 or so oldies but goodies in the $1 Farmers Market SALE, I also have FIVE brand new, never seen before products for just $1 each!!

There's nothing Mini about this Digital Scrapbook Mini Kit! Jam packed with 12 papers and more than 40 elements, this beautiful kit inspired by retro and vintage influences is a fun spin off to a western rodeo theme and plays on connotations of our everyday lives. Life sure does feel like a Rodeo sometimes! You'll be able to create beautiful digital scrapbook pages and hybrid projects with this collection!

Life is Like a Rodeo, Digital Scrapbook Kit by Captivated Visions

Life is like a Rodeo [Alphabet] by Captivated Visions

Life is like a Rodeo [Overlays] by Captivated Visions

Here are some inspirational layouts from the Captivating Sistas!

Back by popular demand are my popular Cluster Templates! I've made Volumes 12 and 13 for this special iNSD celebration!

These are appropriately sized for 12” pages and are only resized for preview purposes. Substitute the element shape layers for elements from your favourite kit, or keep them and clip papers to them. These templates will enable you to create clusters fast, lots of fun to worth with! Be creative and have fun with them, hide some of the layers, or use them all! Have fun flipping them and rotating them too! Mix them up with the All Stacked Up Backgrounds and Paper Snippets available in my store for really fun pages!

These are for Personal/S4H Use but are also commercial use friendly for Digital ScrapKit Designers, see my TOU for more details. Templates are available in psd and tiff format, along with individual png files. Also provided in .page and .sbpage file format to work with Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software Versions 3.0 and 4.0. All file format downloads are separate and labelled at checkout!

All Stacked Up [Clusters Vol 12 PU/CU ] by Captivated Visions

Layouts using Volume 12 by the Captivating Sistas!

All Stacked Up [Clusters Vol 13 PU/CU ] by Captivated Visions

Layouts from the Captivating Sistas using Volume 13

New Releases at The LilyPad!

Yes you read it right! I am thrilled to be guesting at The LilyPad through May!! I dived right in and participated in their Build Your Own Collab for May, these packs can all be mixed and matched, here are mine and they are 30% OFF through the weekend, there are also extra discounts in store so the more you buy the more you save, and if that wasn't enough, you'll get a store collaboration Kit free when you spend $15!!

Everyone has a story [Elements]

Everyone has a story! Document yours with this unique and versatile collection. Pieces are lovingly distressed and finished with classic vintage influences. This well-coordinated collection is ideal for your everyday layouts, vintage or heritage themed scrapbooks and much more!

Everyone has a story [Papers]

Everyone has a story [Alphabet]

And there are more jaw dropping layouts from the Captivating Sistas!

Give-away

I haven't forgotton about the Give-away! If you played along in the ScrapOrchard Game this week the winner has been announced!
The random winner picked to win my new Products for The Lilypad is posted on my blog!

Freebies

And if you made it this far, you'll be relieved to know that I've also created some freebies for you to Coordinate with these new releases! Head to todays blog post to grab them!

Newletter Freebies & Promotion

Newsletter Subscribers also received exclusive freebies this week, subscribe to my Newsletter to ensure you don't miss future exclusive offers. I'll send this weeks Newsletter again on Monday and I'll also be gifting $10 coupons to three lucky subscribers!

Have a fun, happy and scrappy iNSD weekend!!

Rachel

Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Diamond Member

profile gallery send pm

wow, yummy stuff here!!

Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 PM
DST Gold Member

profile gallery send pm

wow, I love it all!! so many great new products and sales!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:38 PM

profile gallery send pm

Great games and great new stuff!

Tags
captivated visions, digital scrapbook, rodeo, vintage, wild west