Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default 8 New Releases at my SBG Store 25% off :)

Hey!
I'm still giddy excited that my shop is officially open at ScrapbookGraphics !!

Grand Opening Offers Continue!!
To celebrate the launch of my Grand Opening products in my new shop you can enjoy a 25% Discount at the Checkout on everything in my shop through to the end of October 7th 2012 (Eastern). Even on already discounted value bundles!

Extra VIP OFFER !!
Newsletter Subscribers have been sent a bonus coupon code to boost their savings, if you're not already a Subscriber you can Subscribe here, I'll be sending out the bonus code to all new subscribers daily for everyone that subscribes before October 6th, 12 Noon Eastern. (please allow up to 24 Hours to receive your coupon)

You might have seen from my posts earlier in the week that for my Grand Opening I've hand picked three big collections! I just want to tell you about them again quickly before I show you my New Releases so that you don't miss anything!

My Grand Opening Products comprose of The My Project Series from 2011, the Captivating 2012 Collection (all pieces to date), and all of the All Stacked Up Template Series. You can find the My Project and Captivating 2012 products in my Project 365 Category, and all of the templates can be found here.

If you want to read more about these Collections you can find more info in this post

Note that all of my templates are Commercial Use OK, which means that you can use them to create CT Layouts, or if you're a designer, you can use them to create Clusters, Stacked Papers and Quick Pages etc. that will be given away free, or for sale as flattened JPG files or merged PNG files! They are available in PSD, PNG, TIFF and PAGE format for Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software Versions 3.0 and 4.0.

New Releases Thursday October 4th

Today I'm adding a further eight products to my new store which are all included in the 25% Sale and are all eligible for the extra VIP Coupon Offer too! A perfect deal if these Kits are new to you, or if you previously had them on your wish list!!

My Sanctuary Kit & Matching WaterColour Papers

Love is all you Need Kit with Juliana Kneipp

Everyone has a Story Kit

In my world Kit

Let today be enough Kit

On Cloud Nine Kit

One of a Kind Kit with Meghan Mullens

That's all from me today, have a great weekend!!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 AM

profile gallery send pm

Love ALL of these!!

Tags
captivated visions, digital scrapbook