Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > Calls

Old 03-25-2016, 08:21 AM

profile gallery send pm

Default Scrappers available for CT positions - Post here (2016)

In order to help designers and store owners to pick some potential CT members, you can add your name to this thread if you are interested and available to CT for a designer or a store.

To help match your style, interest, abilities and availabilities, please indicate:

- if you are interested/available for permanent or guest position
- if you have a time limitation (like "only after September", or something like that)
- if you have a particular preference to CT for a single designer or for a store
- if you have a preference for a particular style of scrapping
- a link to your gallery if it is not at DST
- what graphic program you are using (since some stores/designers have some software specific products they might a CT to use)
- any other information you might feel would help a designer/store owner pick you as a good match for their need.

And since you might be contacted by designers/store owners, make sure you check your PM regularly (you might want to make sure you are getting email notification for PMs so you dont miss them). And remember that as much as scrappers like to receive an answer from designers/stores they apply to, designers/store owners would greatly appreciate a reply from you if they contact you.

At one point, if you are no longer available, make sure you make a clear indication that you cannot commit anymore. That way, you will not be invited or contacted multiple of times once you cannot add any more team or requirements to your schedule. This will be most beneficial for you (so you dont get requests you cannot consider) and for designers/store owners who might end up inviting someone who is not avaialable.

Good luck to all
Old 07-24-2017, 01:23 AM

profile gallery send pm

Hi, i am available now.
Was away for a long time.
Lost because of a crash all my digi scrap stuff.
I hope there is a designer who has a spot for me.
I work with PS CS6 and Paint shop Pro.
I love to have a permanent spot, but guest is also fine.

Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs

Last edited by Jolanda; 07-24-2017 at 01:30 AM.