Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Community > Scrap Talk

Old 09-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Besides what is already mentioned. I like the fact I can come here to get help from fellow designers, or store owners, if I have a problem with my store, that I just can't figure out on my own. There always seems to be somebody that can help :)
Old 09-27-2012, 04:03 AM
pixiesteps

profile gallery

I am totally new here and I joined because I wanted to see what else was out there. I have memberships in a couple of different sites but I really like the idea behind this place because I get to see other places/styles/inspirations all from one spot. I've already found some new designers that I want to try out!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 AM

profile gallery send pm

All the info. I've been posting here for a few years, but just recently realized there's so much more!! Looking forward to discovering it :)

Old 09-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Like Susan, I have learned a great deal from so many people here.
I like the open gallery, ISO, and informative threads. Would be cool to have a few new and up to date challenges, too...;D

Old 10-01-2012, 12:50 AM

profile gallery send pm

I have to admit, I haven't been active anywhere in forums or even reading the comments posted in my own LOs, due to bad health...but have to agree with the ISO threads...

I have been giving amazing suggestions every time I came to ask for something, and ended up buying great kits...

I also enable regularly for my designers here, and LOVE to look at other enabling posts, have bought kits I have seen enabled from designers I hardly had heard about...

I also come here every time I need e specific themed kit...I do a search, say, kitchen, food or whatever am looking for, then when I spot a LO (or 5!!!) I love, I ll go have a look at the credits...have also bought many times through this process....
Old 10-01-2012, 02:46 AM

profile gallery send pm

I love how active it is, so that if I'm looking for some new chatter or something I know I can find some here!
I love the open gallery, the enabling and ISO threads, the freebies and CT calls threads, and the weekly questions, even though I haven't been here in a while to participate. I'm a gold member and the monthly kits are top-notch! Worth every penny.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:53 PM
SimplyHx

profile gallery

I enjoy discovering designers I've never heard of before and seeing LOs that are created using their products - I love the open gallery, it is chock full of inspiration.

Last edited by SimplyHx; 05-14-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 AM

profile gallery send pm

What I like the most about DST is that everyone comes here! Not restraint to just one forum or shop, it's so unique! The open gallery, the ISO-thread, ... It helps us to get to know each other and see what's going on!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:19 AM
DST Gold Member

profile gallery send pm

I love that this place isn't associated with one particular store or designer. I like getting the "big picture" of what's going on everywhere in the "digi world", browsing for new contests, sales, giveaways, etc. Especially on holidays and NSD/DSD, I appreciate having one catch-all place to keep up with everything!
And this is the first place I come to post my "mixed" layouts - using products from different designers. I love the freedom of using anything and not worrying about whether it's current, from a particular store, etc.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:58 PM

profile gallery send pm

I like that DST has such a huge gallery. I can always find inspiration and pages to ooh and aah over!

I love the ISO threads!