Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > New Digital Products

Old 02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
DST Insider Staff
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Default PLEASE READ before posting!

It seems we need to remind everyone of the rules for posting in this forum:
New Digital Products
  1. You must be a Design member, with access to the Designer Conference Room AND have a paid subscription to the Product Gallery to post new threads in the New Digital Products forum.
  2. Posts that do not follow the guidelines below will be either edited, merged or deleted by the staff.
  3. Guidelines
    • You may create 1 thread in the New Digital Products forum per 24-hour period for a new product or product promotion.
    • You may include a sample of your product, close-ups, CT layouts, etc. with your post.
    • Store-wide sales, promotions and calls are not permitted even if they include the new products.
    • Store owners may promote product for the store only (collaborations, etc.) if using a store account, not for individual designers within the store.
    • Individual designers may promote only their own products, not post advertisements for other designers or store collabs.
    • A product is considered NEW if it has been released within the last 30 days.
    • Freebies, although new, should go in the Digital Sites & Designer Announcements.
We are a little short handed, so we've not been monitoring this forum as much as we should. But we've had some complaints, so we will start being more vigilant.

Thank you for your cooperation, I know our members like being able to browse this forum for new stuff! With your help we can keep this a great place to learn what's new.

Old 07-27-2013, 02:00 AM

profile gallery send pm

Hi Jenn, could please help me? I'm not finding where I need to subscribe ou pay to be able to post in this thread, in the announcement thead and in the product gallery. Could you send me the link? I thought that I was already a member because I always could to post on those threads, but now I do not have permission. Thanks
Old 07-27-2013, 08:58 PM

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry Mirelle - there's a thread here that explains what happened. We changed some things last December, and if you haven't logged in here in a while you may have missed the notices. I see you're no longer listed as a Design Member, so you'll just need to get reinstate. The thread I linked above will give you the links to the threads where you can 'sign' the designer agreement, and get back in place. Let me know if you have any trouble. Cassel handles these, but she's always keeping her eyes open and should work it all out for you quickly.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:57 PM

profile gallery send pm

Default Thanks..

Thanks Mcan,For sharing nice post..
Old 10-22-2013, 01:41 AM

profile gallery send pm

hey thanks for the sharing....

http://www.plagiarism-checker.info/
http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfbhl/wiu/plagiarism.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Last edited by martin407; 09-22-2014 at 02:24 AM.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:15 AM

profile gallery send pm

hey thanks for the sharing....