Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Community > The Happy Place

Old 12-19-2008, 05:35 AM

profile gallery send pm

Default Winter Grab Bag-Pineapple Plantation Designs

How would like the opportunity to have in your hot little hands Shauna's first ever grab bag? This grab bag is full of never before released goodies.
Seeing as though I am in the middle of snowmagedden I will be giving away 3 of these amazing bags, all you have to do is tell me your favourite winter memory. I will announce the winners on Sunday evening!!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:03 AM

profile gallery send pm

ooooh cool :)
I'm already in scrapping heaven with this bag but I'll share a winter memory to kick things off.
Our winters in Sydney aren't really cold and we don't get snow but one morning when I was in primary school my Dad and I got up early and went out to take photos of the sunrise. It was freezing, all the weeds were covered in frost and I even found a dripping tap that had formed an icicle. My first and only icicle.
I got some great photos and won a photo comp with one of them.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 AM

profile gallery send pm

ohhhh sounds great....thank you for the chance....we're in the middle of a nice snow storm now too, and been in and out every so often cause our furbaby wants to play in the snow....lol....getting lots of great pictures too...

My favorite memory is going out and making snowangels and having snowball fights...then coming in the house for some hot cocoa...

Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 AM

profile gallery send pm

Wow GREAT opportunity! I just loooove her stuff! Well my favorite Winter Memory has to be a few years back when we got our first significant snow fall for the year. The kids school was called off so that meant I had to call into work as well. So we suited (me and my kids) and we ended up making all kinds of snow things! We made a snoman, snow forts to have snoball fights...but then we got the grandest idea of all.....we got water and froze our selves an igloo! It was SOOOOO cool and so fun to actually play in! I can honestly say I've never made anything like that before so it was fun and I will probably remember it for the rest of our lives saying "hey remember that year we made the igloo?"
Old 12-19-2008, 08:11 AM

profile gallery send pm

I guess it would have to be my son's first Christmas. He didn't really know what was going on, but the whole family had fun dressing him as a little Santa and helping him unwrap his gifts.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:35 AM

profile gallery send pm

my favorite winter memory is building a snow house with my next door neighbors. we built stairs, chairs, a "sink", tables, had a "patio" on the roof...it was awesome. we could walk off of it and onto the roofs of our houses!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:01 AM

profile gallery send pm

Hee hee mine is from January 1970...our family moved from sunny California in shorts and light weight sweaters...to SNOW in Kansas! We have a picture of us kids out front of our new house FREEZING in our shorts! We had to go shopping for ALL NEW winter clothes! We were the ONLY kids in our neighborhood in CA that got a snow sled for Christmas!

Sharon Kay

Old 12-19-2008, 09:06 AM

profile gallery send pm

My memory - two lines at my pregnancy test :)

Thanks for the chance :)
Old 12-19-2008, 09:08 AM

profile gallery send pm

So silly, but I remember being pulled home on my sled from the playground by my 5th grade "boyfriend". It was so sweet.

:0
Old 12-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Diamond Member

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via ICQ to tcscrapper Send a message via AIM to tcscrapper Send a message via MSN to tcscrapper Send a message via Yahoo to tcscrapper Send a message via Skype™ to tcscrapper

My favorite winter memory was the Christmas that my husband gave me a "pre-engagement" ring. I had just flown to Florida from Pennsylvania and he was so excited to give it to me.

Thanks for the chance to win!

I would love to create for others... Please PM me if you are interested!