Go Back   DigiShopTalk Forums > Scrap Resources > What's new from our Sponsors

Old 04-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Diamond Member
Design Member

profile gallery send pm

Send a message via Yahoo to Trixie Scraps
Default New From Trixie Scraps 4/29

Hey, everyone! I've been SUPER busy getting ready for iNSD next weekend, and let me tell you... you won't want to miss it! Tons of freebies and new goodies planned... plus a big sale, of course. It's going to be awesome!

This week, I've got a new goodie for you, though! My incredible go-to hybrid star Sharon created these beautiful photo cards to coordinate with the Adoption Day collection I released last week. They would be perfect as birth/adoption announcements and are sized at 5x7. All you have to do is customize them to your liking and send them to your printer. Easy peasy!

Available at Trixie Scraps * Funky Playground * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook Bytes

I do want to take just a minute to remind everyone that my Spring Cleaning Sale is almost over. These products will only be available until the end of April, so nab them today at a great price before they're gone forever!

You'll find over 50 products retiring from my personal store now through April 30th. A selection of these products is also retiring from my stores at Gotta Pixel, Scrapbook-Bytes and Funky Playground, as well!

Stay tuned until next week. I've got some amazing goodies planned for iNSD; we're gonna have a blast!