GUIDELINES for this forum - PLEASE READ before posting

Feb 18, 2013 #1

Digital Site & Designer Announcements
  1. Current membership in the Designer Conference Room is required prior to posting new threads in the Digital Site & Designer Announcements Forum.
  2. Posts that do not follow the guidelines below will be either edited, merged or deleted by the staff.
  3. Guidelines
[INDENT]
  • This forum is not for new product promotion and no new product promotion images are allowed here. Product is new if it is one month old or less. While sales ads may contain images of your product (25% off my store and images of product available in the .jpeg ad), no new specific product promotion is allowed. You may post about:
[/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
  • Store-wide sales
  • New store/new designers
  • Freebies
  • Retirement sales
  • Promotions
  • Chats
  • Contests
[/INDENT]
  • Please do not list multiple threads in one day. You can create a new post for each announcement in the same thread but by creating a new thread for each announcement in one day, you push other designers further down the list and give them less chance to be viewed. If we find multiple threads created by you in this forum on the same day, we will merge the threads.
This is all included in the Designer Agreement you should have signed to be able to post in this forum.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Jenn White

Dislike

Oct 12, 2013 #2

I would like to subscribe! I have signed designers agreement.

Thank you!
Store • Blog • Newsletter
Dislike

Oct 12, 2013 #3

Thanks, I saw your application in the forum, Cassel is the one who processes those. Make sure your siggy is good, and I saw you signed the designer agreement, so you should be good. Watch for a message from Cassel!
Jenn White

Dislike

Feb 16, 2015 #4

Hi jenn,
Is there any place for me to post a weekly challenge I have on my blog every Monday that includes free templates for it?
Thanks!
Hugs!
Jen
Dislike

Feb 11, 2016 #5

Hi! I am a little lost I posted somewhere on here last year my freebie. Where do I list a freebie? Do I sign up for conference first? I am a ct not a designer that sales. I have a freebie to give thoug. Can you direct me if this is not the spot?:eek
Dislike

Jun 22, 2017 #6

Understood
Dislike