NEW & ON SALE! - CU Layered Templates - Mozaic & Paleontologist by Kristmess Designs

Jul 13, 2018 #1

Designed to aid digital scrapbook designers in the creation of their scrapkits, these super sets of layered pattern paper templates are a great addition to your stash.
Easy to use, just add your own colours or papers to match your kits or pictures, so they can be used personally too!
Available as a bundle or individual sets; check them out now while new and on sale!

CU Layered Paper Templates ~ Mozaic

Now available at GingerScraps and Daisies and Dimples
The Paleontologist Collection is now available at Daisies and Dimples and will be coming to My Memories soon!!
The Paleontologist Collection

Now available at GingerScraps , Daisies and Dimples
Coming soon to My Memories
Last edited by kristmess on 6:19 AM - Jul 13, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Kristina

GingerScraps, and My Memories
Dislike

Jul 13, 2018 #2

Wow! Great templates!

Dislike

Jul 13, 2018 #3

WOW, I love having paper templates in my stash for those times I can't find just the right paper for a project!!! And that dino kit is incredible!!! Awesome!!!
Proudly Creating For:
Aimee Harrison, Alexis Design Studio, Tami Miller Designs, Just So Scrappy, Miki Ferkul, Kathryn Estry
Silvia Romeo, Kristmess, Ooh La La
Dislike

Jul 13, 2018 #4

Love paper templates so I can make different papers from what I have! And the Dino kit is perfect for all my dinosaur photos!
Dislike

Jul 13, 2018 #5

The Paleontologist Collection is so much fun it has a great mixture of colours. You will love it all. Fantastic looking paper templates, these will start your layout off with splashes of colour! :yahoo
:wub

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~ Lucille Ball
Dislike

Jul 14, 2018 #6

So neat.
Dislike

Jul 16, 2018 #7

Love these templates, you can always create your own paper to match with the kits your working with!
The Paleontologist is awesome!
Dislike